Smile,laugh and enjoy

Smile,laugh and enjoy
Life is worth living

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Migrant Bird Famida.Y.Basheer

  1. The globe's  my world. The cloud's my kin
  2. I care not where the skies begin;
  3. I spread my wings through all the din;
  4. Through fears and fright I fly my flight.
  5. No walls for me,no vigil gates,
  6. No flags, no machine guns that blast
  7. Citizens of those border states-
  8. Brothers of her brother' s sons.
  9. No maps, no boundaries to block
  10. My sojourn into unknown lands.
  11. I spawn and splash in distant spills,
  12. I breed my brood where'r I will,
  13. I won't look down. No I will not.
  14. With speed of my wings I hasten past
  15. And close my eyes against the sun
  16. To dream my dreams and make them last.
  17. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  18. Din: loud,unpleasant , repeated noise
  19. Vigil: watchfulness, keeping awake when one should sleep.
  20. Sojourn : Camp, stay for a short time
  21. Breed: yield, produce
  22. Brood: flock
  23. Last. remain
  24. xxxxxxxxxx
  25. https://www.spreaker.com/user/7158612/migrant-bird

No comments:

Post a Comment